What is Extensa Fitness?
Extensa Fitness is a full body flexibility program.
Each class is designed to achieve optimum flexibility, by combining stretch, strength and balance exercises.
Who are Extensa Fitness clients?
- Active or newly active participants in private gyms, mind body studios and community centres
- Sedentary individuals ready to become active
- Recreational athletes looking to add flexibility to their training program
What results do regular Extensa Fitness participants experience?
- Optimum flexibility
- Less pain and stiffness during everyday activities
- Less recurring injuries
- Better posture
- Improved sports performance
- Stronger core
- Less stress and anxiety symptoms
Why is Extensa Fitness effective?
- It improves range of motion of the joints by combining stretch and strengthening exercises
- It improves your posture by strengthening your core and creating proper alignment
- It builds stability with active and static balance exercises
- It helps relieve stiffness by promoting proper muscle recruitment and movement
- It releases tension and stress through breathing, body awareness and mindfulness
Extensa Fitness is the most diverse of the Extensa Method programs. Created to be accessible to all fitness levels, Extensa Fitness ranges from beginner to advanced workouts.